The CJ23B-ABB three position electrically operated mechanism is a double-motor three position mechanism designed according to the special requirements of CJ23 motion principle from ABB. With small volume (thickness only 125mm) and compact structure, the output shaft of mechanism is tilting to one side. It can be used for ZF-126GIS as well as isolating switch, grounding switch and load switch which have the same required torque.
The mechanism is a three position mechanism, each can operate a isolation switch and a grounding switch to achieve closing and opening with manual and electric operation modes.
This mechanism uses mechanically controlled clutch, worm and gear and grooved wheel to ensure opening and closing position and differentiation of output angle by forward and reverse function of dual motor. The output Angle can be adjusted finely by mechanically controlled clutch and magnetic blowout switch.
1. The output angle of this mechanism: 290.5°(can be customized according to customer requirements).
2. Output torque 60N.m
3. Rated voltage switch time ≤1.5s.
4. CSK magnetic blow-out switch. The current that the contact can continue to pass is 10A for AC220V and 3A for DC220V.
5. F10 auxiliary switch. In general, there are four 8 opening and 8 closing auxiliary switches.(can be increased according to customer requirement).
6.The secondary connector is an imported industrial connector with a protection class of IP68. One mechanism is conventionally equipped with two 46-core industrial connectors. Secondary industrial connector is available in 24, 32 and 46 needles.
7. Technical parameters of stored energy electrical machine.
Rated operational voltage
Rated output of motor
Normal voltage range
1.Provide the introduction on product models and installations.
2.Provide requirements of primary structures (What does this mean), secondary data.
3.Provide shell paint color and thickness requirements.